Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Tier1 International's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tier1 International's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Tier1 International at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Tier1 International's web site are provided "as is". Tier1 International makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Tier1 International does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Tier1 International or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tier1 International's Internet site, even if Tier1 International or a Tier1 International authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Tier1 International's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tier1 International does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Tier1 International may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Tier1 International does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links to Third Party Web Sites
As a convenience to you, Tier1 International may provide links to non-Tier1 International Web sites solely to direct you to information on topics that may be useful or of interest to you. Tier1 International has not reviewed all of the Web sites linked to this Web site. Tier1 International has no control over the content on such non-Tier1 International Web sites and is not responsible for any off-site pages or any other Web sites linked to this Web site. The inclusion of any link to such a Web site does not imply endorsement by Tier1 International of the Web site or its contents. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other Web sites is at your own risk.
8. Forward Looking Statements
This Web Site may contain forward-looking statements by Tier1 International. These statements are often identified by the words, "will," "may," "should," "continue," "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "plan," "appear," "project," "estimate," "intend," and words of a similar nature. These statements reflect management's current views and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in these statements. Factors which could cause actual results to differ relate to:
- industry conditions, including but not limited to changes in the cost or availability of raw materials, energy and transportation, the cyclical nature of our business, competition we face and demand and pricing for our products;
- global economic conditions and political changes, including but not limited to changes in currency exchange rates, credit availability and the company's credit ratings issued by recognized credit rating organizations; and
- unanticipated expenditures related to the cost of compliance with environmental and other governmental regulations and to actual or potential litigation. We undertake no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Tier1 International's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.